Rhinotickets.com is Tickets broker that enables individuals and to set up trusting relationships based on respect for personal identity and information by promoting the use of fair information practices. This privacy statement covers the site www.Rhinotickets.com. Because Rhino Tickets wants to show its commitment to our users' privacy, it has agreed to reveal its information practices and have its privacy practices reviewed.
Users with questions or concerns regarding their privacy or this statement should contact Rhino Tickets Customer Service at:
Telephone: 800- 348- TIXX
When you browse through our site we collect the following Information:
- Basic information about your computer, browser and connection to make sure that we can give you proper information and customer service and for security purposes;
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit to enhance our site.
- Your First and Last name and address so that we can have your tickets picked up or delivered to you.
- your email address and telephone number so we can contact you;
- your date of birth so we can ensure all of our users are adults and for general demographic information;
We store information that we collect through cookies and log files to create a profile of our users. A profile is stored information that we keep on individual users details their viewing preferences. Consequently, collected information is tied to the users personally identifiable information to provide offers and improve the content of the site for the user. This profile is used to tailor a user's visit to our Web site, and to direct pertinent marketing promotions to them.